Alipay provides reconciliation files to merchants who use cross-border in-store payment services. Merchants can fetch the reconciliation files to view details of their balance. Reconciliation files consist of settlement files and transaction files.
The following list describes details about the transaction file:
- One transaction file is generated during 9:00 to 10:00 on T + 1 (T is the transaction day) when the transaction exists on T.
- A transaction file contains all transactions occurring on T, including payment and refund transactions.
The following list describes details about the settlement file:
- One settlement file is generated during 9:00 to 10:00 on S + 1 (S is the settlement day) when the settlement exists on S.
- A settlement file contains all transaction details within the settlement period. All transactions during the settlement cycle are only settled once.
- Reconciliation files during 00:00 Friday to 23:59 Sunday are generated the next Monday.
- Reconciliation files during the holiday and the day before are generated on the first working day after the holiday.